Sunday 12 October 2014


hello my lovely peeps me again
ok so this post is for the new challenge at 
the theme is
include some black and white
here is my make


my image is called Vintage Christmas form patties creations
i printed it 3 times and cut it out , cutting the top part and holly seperatly  the top part i covered in glue and then glitter, thile this was drying i coloured the holly added gloss all over and added 3 half pearls for the beads.
i coloured the base in black then painted all over with gloss gell medium to give the look of a satin boot, then i added the white lines with a gel pen and a tiny gem at each cross section, finaly once it was all dry and put together i added bells and a loop of ribbon to hang it up.
a cute simple make to decorate your home for christmas.

our sponsors for this week

Ike's Art images 

Stamping Chef  3 images 

Patties Creations  2 images 


6 comments:

  1. So cute, I love it xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay I love this it is brilliant. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this, I might just enter the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant stocking Kay, it's wonderful how you drew the lines. Your attention to detail is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Kay!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete