Sunday 2 March 2014


hi ya I'm back again :)
this post is for 
and the theme is 
Add a Sentiment
i had a fab image this week from
Fairy nuff
our sponsors this week are





here's my make



isn't she pretty

i used a burgundy base card, and topped it with a backing paper from My craft Studio, then i stamped the sentiment, and added extra butterflies.
the image is coloured with spectrum noir pens, cut out and added to the card with sticky pads, the to finish i added a strip of burgundy ribbon and a matching bow.

come and join us for the challenge at 




6 comments:

  1. On the hop over from the cafe.... this is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by on The Crafting Cafe blog hop to say hello!
    I love your beautiful card, the dp is just perfect for the image!
    Best hop on!
    Love & Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay, wow this is gorgeous, love the image and the pretty colours. I have arrived here from the Crafting cafe Blog Hop.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kay just beautiful that image is gorgeous Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, Kay, you already know I love this card but I wanted to tell you again! I think I will need to get one of those My Craft Studio CDs - do you have a favourite that you can recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Kay, I love the image and colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete