Monday 1 April 2013

hi again :)

I'm back with my Artistic inspirations post, new challenge this week and the theme is Easter.
I have used a pretty little image form Digi Darla called Off to the Hunt


I matt the card with some burnt orange paper, then added a layer of bright flower pattern paper and a lace border, i added fabric flower trim to the edges of this and gems to the flower centres.
I coloured the image with pencils, cut her out in a circle and added this to a scallop circle  in burnt orange card adding tiny pearls to each scallop, i finished it off with flowers i have had in my stash for ages some leave flourish die cuts and a few more gems for the flower centres.

Our sponsors this week are

Digi Darla offering 5 digi images
&
Robyns Fetish offering 5 digis

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card Kay. The sunny colours and the cute image are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete